Payment: VND500 million/day;
Cash withdrawal: VND200 million/day;
Fund transfer: VND500 million/day;
40% off green fee for BIDV MasterCard Premier cardholders at 7 golf courses;
VND200,000 discount per booking and payment by BIDV cards with green fee of 1,000,000VND or higher for cardholders at 7 golf courses every month on a first come, first served basis;
Applicable to: September 04, 2018.
I. Process for international debit card issuance at BIDV Branch:
1. Application for card issuance:
- Agreement on issuance and use of debit cards and value added services provided by BIDV from time to time (click here)
- Identity documents:
+ Vietnamese: Copies of Cardholders’ identity documents.
+ Foreigners: Copies of valid Passport and visa (for cardholders without visa exemption as stipulated by Vietnam laws) of Cardholders or Cardholders’ legal representative (if necessary)
2. Card issuance process:
- Customers present documents as requested and fill in the application form for card issuance as instructed by BIDV staff at BIDV Transaction Offices or Branches.
- BIDV will check customer’s documents and reconcile his/her registered information regarding card issuance with the bank’s information and their identity documents as well.
- Reasons for card issuance rejection: Invalid document(s) and/or customer is not eligible to open cards and/or fraud happens during checking and verifying process, etc.
- BIDV will accept card issuance application if information after reconciling is valid and customer is eligible to open cards/card class level as registered.
- Receive your card in maximum 6 working days after registration date.
II. Online personal card issuance process:
1. Customers fill in online registration link and choose card on: https://ebank.bidv.com.vn/DKNHDT/
2. BIDV Customer Service Center will make phone calls to confirm customer’s request
3. A BIDV Branch will contact customers to confirm their application and instruct customers to complete the issuance’s documents and processes.
4. Receive your card in maximum 6 working days after document completion date.