The service is deployed at all BIDV branches nationwide
Domestic Money Transfer
- Support customers to transfer and receive money from any individual/ organization in the country.
- Various payment method: Receive/Transfer money at counter or receive/transfer money via account.
- Currency of payment: VND or foreign currencies.
- Multiple channels to transfer money: BIDV counters/ATM system/BIDV Smartbanking
1. How to send money:
- Easily make money transfers at home via online channels (follow detailed instructions here) or
- Use BIDV card to transfer money at BIDV's ATM (via 24/7 channel) or
- Present valid ID at any BIDV counter.
2. How to receive money:
+ For receiver has BIDV account, customer can check account balance at home via BIDV Smartbanking
+ For receiver does not have account at BIDV
Please come to the nearest BIDV transaction office and present valid ID to receive money.
- Valid ID card
+ Citizen ID/Passport for Vietnamese.
+ Temporary residence card/permanent residence card for foreigners
- Legal authorization document (in case the customer is an authorized person go to BIDV to receive money).