RELEASED DATE 20 May 2022
1. Information of assets for auction:
- Auctioned property seller: Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam., JSC (BIDV). Address: BIDV Tower, No. 194 Tran Quang Khai Street, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City.
- Assets for auction: debt of customer at BIDV.
- Total outstanding balance as of January 31, 2022 is: VND 454.220.565.115
- The collateral for the debt:
(i) Housing use right and residential land use right No. 18966/2022 issued by the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh city on September 16, 2022, address 69 (first floor) Pasteur Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, owner: Mr. Hoang Nhu Luan;
(ii) Land use right and land-attached assets in the certificate of land use rights No. AD524525, number in the certificate of issuance book H0231/2006/SDĐ issued by People’s Committee of District 3 – HCMC on February 21, 2006, address: 102 Tran Quoc Thao Street, 7 Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, owner: Mr. Tran Van Thong;
(iii) 12 real estate in An Phu Dong Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh city, owners: Mr. Pham Van Cong and Ms. Pham Thi Nhan;
(iv) Inventories (including: denatured fuel alcohol Ethanol and Solmix solvent), accounts receivable.
2. Deadline: Deadline for submission of application is 07 days as from the date when this notice is posted on BIDV’s website www.bidv.com.vn (application documents sent by post are calculated by postmark, provided that it must be received by BIDV within 10 days from the date of this notice)
3. Place for submission of application documents:
- Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam JSC – Loan Workout Center - HCMC, address: 24 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Contact: Mr. Nguyen Hung Vuong (Phone number: 028.38233826, email: email@example.com).
4. Criteria for selection of auction organization:
Auction organizations must meet the criterion specified by Clause 4, Article 56 of the Law on Assets Auction and the other following criteria:
- Necessary facilities and equipment to secure the auction for the type of asset to be auctioned.
- The auction plan is feasible and effective.
- Capacity, experience and reputation of the asset auction organization.
- Remuneration for auction services, appropriate property auction costs.
- Being on the list of asset auction organizations announced by the Ministry of Justice.
- Having at least 03 auctioneers.
- Having at least 3 years of operation.
- Having at least 03 branches / representative offices (of which the head office has business registration in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City).
- Is in accordance with other requirements of BIDV.
5. Application documents include:
- Corporate legal documents (certified copy/copy).
- A written description of capacity and experience.
- Price quotation.
- Other commitments of the auction organization (if any).
- Application documents are automatically become invalid in case the auction organization is not permitted to conduct auction in accordance with the laws.
- BIDV issues a written notice of the result to the selected auction organization, those not received such notice are deemed as not selected, BIDV will not return the documents to the unselected organizations.