RELEASED DATE 20 Apr 2020
1. Shopping from Vinmart right on BIDV’s mobile app
Amid the Covid-19 outbreak, BIDV has brought Vinmart supermarket onto BIDV SmartBanking (applicable in Hanoi and HCMC) to ensure social distancing and meet the demand of customers.
3 reasons to shop Vinmart on BIDV SmartBanking app:
- Abundant food supply and reliable origin from Vinmart supermarket system.
- Prompt delivery within 2-3 hours.
- Free shipping for bills over VND500,000
To use this function, BIDV SmartBanking users need to update the latest version of the app on Apple Store/Google Play, then follow the steps below:
Step 1: Login BIDV SmartBanking
Step 2: Select “VnShop”
Step 3: Select “Vinmart – Home market”, add items to your cart
Step 4: Check your cart and confirm payment
“Vinmart Online” is expected to a helpful assistant for BIDV customers during this period.
2. Register Online for BIDV SmartBanking
- Fill out online form:
Step 1: Download BIDV SmartBanking on Apple Store/Google Play; open the app and select “Register Online”
Step 2: Select the first option “You have registered for BIDV Online”, then select "Continue"
Step 3: Input your information, then select "Continue"
Step 4: Confirm OTP
- Within 24h since submitting your form, the system will send an OTT to access automatic confirmation consisting of 10 questions. After receiving the OTT, open the app and answer all questions. You are all set when receiving an SMS text notifying your password.
3. Check your balance via OTT message
Customers are able to register/cancel receiving balance change notification, manage transactions of accounts via OTT – a more secure method than SMS and free of charge.
|With its diverse range of products and services and timely support for over 11 million individual customers, BIDV is proud to receive “Best Retail Bank Vietnam” award for 5 consecutive years (2015-2019) by The Asian Banker, “Vietnam Outstanding Retail Bank” award for 4 consecutive years (2016-2019) and “Outstanding E-Banking" award for the third time by the Vietnam Banks Association (VNBA) and the International Data Group (IDG).|