Short-term capital mobilization channel to finance liquidity shortage
Bond yields are higher than costs
Bring high business efficiency
- A transaction where the client agrees to buy/sell bonds listed on the stock market at the agreed price and date.
- Bond types:
- + Government bonds issued by Vietnam State Treasury.
- + Government guaranteed bonds: bonds issued by Vietnam Development Bank and Vietnam Bank for Social Policies.
- + Municipal bonds: bonds issued by Hanoi People’s Committee and Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee.
- + Corporate bonds.
- Clients’ benefits
- + Clients which are not primary members or Government bond guarantors can participate in primary market via BIDV.
- + Clients can buy/sell bonds for investment purposes or portfolio management at competitive prices.
- Why BIDV?
- + One of the first primary members in Vietnam.
- + Diversified and large bond portfolio, including: government bonds, government-guaranteed bonds, municipal bonds and corporate bonds.
- + Active in secondary market.
- + Nationwide client base.
- For more information, please contact:
- + Fixed Income Desk – Treasury Department – Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam.
- + Address: 17th floor - Block A - Vincom City Towers - 191 Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- + Phone: 04 - 22225311
- + Fax: 04 - 22200549
Suggested products / services