RELEASED DATE 05 Feb 2020
Customers can flexibly choose different loan packages, with extremely interesting interest rates:
• In case of new customer (customers with credit relationship with BIDV for less than 6 months or no credit balance and no valid credit contract for disbursement, issuance of guarantee, commitment payment with a period of more than 12 months), customers are entitled to an interest rate from only 6,5%/year for loans less than 6 months and from 7% / year for loans from 6 months to 12 months.
• Other customers enjoy the interest rate from only 7%/year for loans less than 6 months and from 7.5%/year for loans from 6 months to 12 months.
The program applies to new loan disbursements from February 03, 2020.
Customers applying production and business loan during this time will also be able to participate in many attractive promotion programs from other products and services such as e-banking, insurance ... to effectively manage personal accounts, such as:
- Free E-banking maintenance fee
- Additional 0.2% interest rate/p.a for online deposits
- Gift worth up of VND 500.000 (in form of phone cards) for customers who buy new/renew credit insurance and satisfy eligibility criteria
- Special offer on credit cards (as per period)
In 2019, BIDV has continuously implemented loan packages for customers with production and business needs nationwide with a total scale of over VND 100,000 billion. Many customers have interested in these packages, its usually ended before the forecasted date.
Customers can register online loan information at https://ebank.bidv.com.vn/DKNHDT/dk_vayonline.htm (by clicking Register Online button below), contact the nearest BIDV Branch or call the bank’s 24/7 hotline via 1900 9247.
BIDV is proud to be the first and only bank to receive “Best Retail Bank Vietnam” award for 5 consecutive years (2015 - 2019) from The Asian Banker and the only bank to be honoured with Vietnam Outstanding Retail Bank award by the Vietnam Banks Association (VNBA) and the International Data Group (IDG) for 4 consecutive years (2016 - 2019).
Interest rate of only from 6,5% per year