(i) Receiving Bank: Name, Branch name (if any); (ii) Beneficiary: Account number/ID number, account name; (iii) Transfer contents.
2. How to receive money at BIDV's counter
- Receiver shall present valid identification documents (In case of money receipt with ID document) or money will be automatically credited to the beneficiary's account at BIDV.
- SMS notification (if customers use BIDV SMS Banking) will be sent to customer's mobile number when the transferred money is credited to customer's account or customer can use internet/mobile banking for account inquiry.
- Money can be transferred via or received at BIDV with or without customer's bank account.
- Multiple channels to transfer money:
+ Transfer money at BIDV's counters;
+ Transfer money via Internet/Mobile Banking/ATMs;
+ 24/7 fast interbank money transfer
Valid ID card/Citizen identity card/Vietnamese military ID card/Passport