RELEASED DATE 15 Nov 2019
1. Information of asset:
1.1. Land use rights and asset attached to land according to Certificate of land use rights No. BN 111690 issued by People’s Committee of Dien Chau District on 09 August 2013 for Mr. Tran Van Thu and Mrs. Dinh Thi My Tri. Land lot No.2444; Map No.105-59; Total area: 170 m2; Assets attached to land: tile house.
Starting price: VND765,000,000 (In words: Seven hundred and sixty five million Vietnamese Dong)
1.2. Land use rights according to Certificate of land use rights No. CD 655255 issued by People’s Committee of Dien Chau District on 05 July 2017 for Mr. Tran Van Thu and Mrs. Dinh Thi My Tri. Land lot No.11; Map No. 9; Total area:213,1 m2.
Starting price: VND938,000,000 (In words: Nine hundred and Thirty eight million Vietnamese Dong)
2. Time for submission:
The time-limit for direct submitting is 05 days starting from the date of notice (the date which the files were submitted via mailing is attested by date on postmark, provided that they are submitted to BIDV Phu Dien within 07 days starting from the date of notice)
3. Place for submission:
BIDV Phu Dien, Individual banking department. Address: No.4 Ward, Dien Chau town, Dien Chau District, Nghe An Province.
Contact person: Mr. Vo Quoc Tai – Phone: 0969.369.357
4. Selection criteria:
Auction organization must meet criteria specified in Clause 4, Article 56 of the Law on Asset Auction and the following criteria:
- Have asset auction license.
- Have operated for at least 3 years.
- Have at least 3 auctioneers.
- Have at least 3 branches/representative offices.
- Other criteria as required by BIDV Phu Dien
5. Documents required:
- Enterprise legal document.
- Enterprise capacity and experience profile.
- Quotation and other commitments of auction organization (if any)
- Other documents as required by BIDV Phu Dien
- Notice on selection shall automatically become invalid in case the auction organization is not permitted to conduct auction in accordance with the law.
- BIDV Phu Dien shall send a written notice of the results to the selected auction organization; those who have not been informed of the results are deemed unsuccessful. We do not return the applications of the unselected organization.