RELEASED DATE 20 Aug 2019
1. Information of assets:
Customer's debt and securities, including:
(i) 03 Land use rights and land-attached assets located at 51 Hoang Dieu, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City; 130 Ton Duc Thang, Van Chuong Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi; 11 alley 34/2 Nguyen Hong Street, Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
(ii) Commercial & Residential Complex Project located in Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. The total area of the Project’s land is 27,559.6 m2 , including 04 towers of 22-storey apartment building + school + commercial service area...
(iii) Bai Cua Can Beach Resort Project located in Cua Can commune, Phu Quoc district (total area 204,204 m2), which is planning as a Commercial Service Complex, Tourist Service, Hotel, Resort and Villa areas…. The Project is on the compensation process stage, ground clearance, the area which has been finished is 53,179.73 m2/204,204 m2 (equivalent to about 26%).
2. Deadline for application submission:
The deadline for direct application submission is 05 days from the date of notification (date of documents submitted by post shall be determined by postmark but must be delivered to BIDV no later than 07 days from the date of notification).
3. Address for application reception:
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) – Loan Workout Center-HCMC, address: 24 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Contact: Ms. Dien Hoai Nhon (Phone number: 028.38233826, email: email@example.com).
4. Criteria for selection:
- Selected enterprise must be on the Ministry of Finance-Publicized list of price appraisal enterprises which are eligible for appraisal of prices.
- Selected enterprise must not fall into the category of those which are not permitted to perform appraisal of prices by Law on Prices and it’s guiding for implementation documents.
- Selected enterprise’s headquarter must be registered in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, having at least 03 price appraisers and has been active for at least 03 years.
- Enterprise legal document.
- Enterprise capacity and experience profile.
- Price quotation and other commitments of the price appraisal enterprise (if any).
- Notice on selection shall automatically become invalid in case the price appraisal enterprise is not permitted to perform appraisal of prices by law.
- BIDV shall send a written notice of the results to the selected price appraisal enterprise; those who have not been informed of the results are deemed to be unselected. BIDV do not return the application of unselected organization.