RELEASED DATE 10 Dec 2019
1. Information of assets:
Asset being appraised price is the debt of BIDV’s customer, security assets for the debt include:
(i) 03 Land use rights and land-attached assets located at: 51 Hoang Dieu, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City; 130 Ton Duc Thang, Van Chuong Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi; 11 alley 34/2 Nguyen Hong Street, Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
(ii) Commercial & Residential Complex Project located in Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. The total area of the Project’s land is 27,559.6 m2 , including 04 towers of 22-storey apartment building + school + commercial service area...
(iii) Bai Cua Can Beach Resort Project located in Cua Can commune, Phu Quoc district (total area 204,204 m2), which is planning as a Commercial Service Complex, Tourist Service, Hotel, Resort and Villa areas…. The Project is on the compensation process stage, ground clearance, the area which has been finished is 53,179.73 m2/204,204 m2 (equivalent to about 26%).
2. Deadline for application submission:
The deadline for direct application submission is 05 days from the date of notification (date of documents submitted by post shall be determined by postmark but must be delivered to BIDV no later than 07 days from the date of notification).
3. Address for application reception:
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) – Loan Workout Center-HCMC, address: 24 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Contact: Ms. Dien Hoai Nhon (Phone number: 028.38233826, email: email@example.com).
4. Criteria for selection:
- Selected enterprise must be on the Ministry of Finance-Publicized list of price appraisal enterprises which are eligible for appraisal of prices.
- Selected enterprise must not fall into the category of those which are not permitted to perform appraisal of prices by Law on Prices and it’s guiding for implementation documents.
- Selected enterprise’s headquarter must be registered in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, having at least 03 price appraisers and has been active for at least 03 years.
5. Registration file included:
- Enterprise legal documents.
- Description of capacity and experience.
- Letter of quotation, other commitments of the asset price appraisal enterprise (In which the content of the price letter indicates the contents such as the preliminary expected valuation value of the valuation property, the price level ...).
- The registration application will be expired in case the valuation enterprise is not appraised in accordance with the law.
- BIDV will send a written notice of the results to the selected enterprises. The ones which do not receive the notice, are considered as not being selected and BIDV will not return application to the unqualified enterprises.