RELEASED DATE 21 Jun 2022
Debt information: Debts in excess of lending business under credit contracts signed between Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam and Bach Giang Construction and Industrial ParkCo., Ltd. and Cao Nguyen commercial construction Co., Ltd. have total provisional outstanding balance as of 30/9/2021 as follows:
Medium-term credit contract No. 00130/2007/0000872 of 11/05/2007 and Medium-term credit contract No. 01/4102004666/2012 of 25/12/2012, signed between Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam and Bach Giang Construction and Industrial ParkCo., Ltd. has a provisional outstanding balance as of 11/03/2022 of 253.021.069.941 VND (Two hundred and fifty-three billion, not hundred and twenty-one million, not hundred and sixty-nine thousand, nine hundred and forty-one), of which:
Note: The interest on the debts will continue to arise from 12/03/2022 until pays off the loan principal at Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam South Saigon Branch.
Collateral for the above debt includes:
- Assets formed from loans are all land use rights and investment assets on land including the entire value of land use rights: both the value of compensation, ground clearance, infrastructure investment and other investment costs in Land Areas I, II, III and IV belong to Bach Giang Company under the Industrial residential area, quarter 4, Phuoc Long A Ward, District 9 approved under Decision 185/QD-UB of 15/01/2004 of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City V/v land recovery and temporary transfer, Decision No. 41/QD-UBND of 31/03/2011 of the People's Committee of District 9 on approving the detailed planning project (rate of 1/500) of Phuoc Long A ward housing area, District 9 and relevant legal documents (according to the Financial Proposal No. 01/2012/HDTCTS/1583111-62770 of 25/12/2012).
- The entire value of land use rights: both the value of compensation, ground clearance, infrastructure investment and other investment costs in the I5 and I7 land areas of Bach Giang Company under the Decision on land allocation No. 185/QD-UB of 15/01/2004 of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City. The location of zones I5 and I7 (68,514 m2) is determined according to the Dispatch No. 3141/QHKT-ĐB2 of 14/10/2004 of the Department of Planning and Architecture of Ho Chi Minh City. HO CHI MINH CITY (according to the Financial Proposal No. 116/2007/HD of 14/05/2007 and 117/2007/HD of 21/05/2007).
- All benefits of Cao Nguyen Company are formed from loans and equity capital in the joint venture of investment – business projects investment in internal technical infrastructure of residential areas I5 and I7 residential area, Quarter 4, Phuoc Long A Ward, District 9 of Bach Giang Company under Joint Venture Contract No. 20/HDLD.07 of 06/03/2007 and Joint Venture Contract No. 49/HDLD.07 of 17/05/2007 (according to The Financial Proposal No. 117/2007/HD on 21/05/2007).
* Legal projects and collaterals, Status of disputes/lawsuits: Detailed information related to debts, collateral, Status of disputes/lawsuits has been provided by BIDV to the auction service unit. Organizations/individuals wishing to purchase debts are requested to contact Ben Thanh Auction Company for details on auctioned assets.
Address: 14 Nguyen Truong To street, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh city
Address: 336 An Duong Vuong Street, Ward 4, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
- Organizations and individuals eligible for participation in auctions shall submit valid auction participation dossiers and reservations to Ben Thanh Auction Company as prescribed.