RELEASED DATE 23 Aug 2022
1. Property name, quantity and quality of auctioned asset:
Land use rights: Land plot number: 419, map sheet number: 48; Address: Vinh Loc A Commune, Binh Chanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh; Area: 1,273.4 m2 (in words: One thousand two hundred and seventy-three point four square meters); Use form: Private: 1,273.4 m2; Purpose of use: + Rural land: 999 m2; + Land for rice cultivation: 274.4 m2; Term of use: + Rural land: Long term; + Land for rice cultivation: By 2066; Origin of use: Recognition of LURCs as land allocation without land use levy. Recorded according to the Certificate of Land Use Rights, ownership of houses and other land-attached assets, issuance number: BU 620611, number in the certificate of issuance book: CH 04459 issued by Binh Chanh District People's Committee on 14/05 07/2014, changed the name of the owner Vo Anh Ngan on March 27, 2020.
2. Starting price of auctioned assets: VND 22,679,000,000 (In words: Twenty-two billion, six hundred and seventy-nine million dong). Prices above do not include taxes, fees and VAT.
3. Criteria for selecting an asset auction organization:
- The asset auction organization must have the necessary facilities and equipment to secure the auction;
- The asset auction organization must have a feasible and effective auction plan (enclosed with the auction plan);
- The asset auction organization must have the capacity, experience and reputation (enclose the Competency Profile of the asset auction organization);
- The asset auction organization must provide the appropriate remuneration for auction services and asset auction costs in accordance with the provisions of law (specifically shown in the attached draft asset auction service contract). ;
- The asset auction organization must be on the list of asset auction organizations announced by the Ministry of Justice.
4. Time and place to submit the application for registration to participate in the auction:
- Time limit: 07 days from the date this notice is issued.
- Submit registration documents at: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam - Ky Hoa Branch, address: 137C Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 9, District 5, City. HCM.
- Officer in charge of settlement, contact: Mr. Le Anh Tuan
- Phone number: 0913777733.