RELEASED DATE 17 Jun 2022
1. Information about assets:
Land use rights specified in the Certificate of Land use rights, ownership of house and other properties associated with land no. CH 00356:
a) Land lot:
- Owner: Mr. Vo Van Thanh & Mrs. Le Thi Yen Nhi
- Land lot no: 503;
- Map sheet no: 61;
- Address: Phu Huu Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City;
- Area: 115 m2 (In words: One hundred and fifteen square meters);
- Form of use: Private use;
- Purpose of use: Residential land;
- Time of use: Permanent;
b) Properties associated with land: -/-
2.Asset auction organization: Ben Thanh Auction Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 336 An Duong Vuong Street, Ward 4, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
3. Reserve price: VND 4,860,000,000 (In words: Four billion, eight hundred and sixty million Vietnamese Dong).
4. Deposit: VND 486,000,000 (In words: Four hundred and eighty-six million Vietnamese Dong).
5. Price of auction documents: VND 500,000/set
6.Time and place for purchasing and receiving auction documents: From listing day to 17h00 05th July 2022 at Ben Thanh Auction (No. 336 An Duong Vuong Street, Ward 4, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City) and BIDV Truong Son Branch (316 Nguyen Thai Son Street, Ward 4, Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City).
7. Deadline for deposit: From 08h00 05th July to 17h00 07th July 2022, unless the property auction organization and the auction participants are satisfied.
- Organizations and individuals eligible to participate in the auction submit valid auction participation dossiers and advance payment to Ben Thanh Auction Company Limited according to regulations.
8. Time and place for reviewing auctioned asset: From listing day to 17h00 05th July 2022 at place where asset locate.
9. Time and location of the auction: At 15:30 pm on 08th July 2022 at Ben Thanh Auction (No. 336 An Duong Vuong Street, Ward 4, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City).
10. Form of auction: Verbally at auction.
11. Method of auction: Bidding up.
*Notes: Property is auctioned according to actual status. In case the actual area of the house or land changes compared with the Certificate; for the area of house or land that has not been granted a Certificate, the auction winner is responsible for contacting the competent State agencies to apply for the recognition of the ownership, the right to use, and the grant of the Certificate (if possible permit), bear all costs incurred in connection with and undertake not to complain, dispute or sue on this matter.