RELEASED DATE 15 Sep 2022
1. Thông tin tài sản (Property information):
Land plot No: 525, 526, 527; Map sheet No: 65.
Area: 180.19 m2, (in words: One hundred eighty point nineteen square meters).
Ownership: Private Area.
Purpose of use Use: Residential land in urban areas.
Term of Ownership: -/-
Common area categories beside apartment: 79.29 m2 (including: lobby, stairs, technique department, utilities, swimming pool and parking lot).
Apartment No. D6.05, Reverside Residence Block – P 5, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
2. Time for submitting documents
Time for direct submitting documents is five (5) days from the day of notice (Deadline for submitting documents will be determined according to stamp of post office incase of postal documents, on condition that Joint Stock Commercial Bank of Investment and Development of Vietnam – Thu Thiem Branch receives documents within seven (7) days from day of notice).
3. Location for submitting documents
Joint Stock Commercial Bank of Investment and Development of Vietnam – Thu Thiem Branch
Address: 33-33A Tran Nao, Khanh An Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City
Contact: Mr Dao Kien Hao (Email: email@example.com; phone: 0948.193.868)
Chosen Enterprises must belong to List of Certified Asset Valuation Companies and satisfy conditions applied to appraised operations regulated by the Ministry of Finance.
Chosen Asset Valuation Companies must not belong to list of Uncertified Asset Valuation Companies according to regulations of Pricing Law and relevant documents.
5. Registration documents including
- Legal document of corporation
- Description of company profile and Proof of expertise
- Letter of Offer, commitments of price appraisal company (if any)
- Registration documents are automatically expired in case of Asset Valuation Companies uncertified according to regulations of law.
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank of Investment and Development of Vietnam – Thu Thiem Branch will notify chosen Asset Valuation Companies via documents. Joint Stock Commercial Bank of Investment and Development of Vietnam – Thu Thiem Branch will not return documents to unqualified candidates.