RELEASED DATE 17 Oct 2022
1. Auction property:
Construction items on land, transformer stations built in association with the land plots on map sheets No. 50 and No. 51; Location: Area 7, Bui Thi Xuan ward, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province (origin of land use: the state leases land with annual payment). As follows:
- The total area of the land area according to the boundaries granted with the Land Use Right Certificate is 47,939.4m2.
- The total land area currently in use is 61,864.1m2 (including the extension in the west).
2. Starting price of the property: 36,197,888,417 VND; Pay a deposit of 6,000,000,000 VND and the application fee for participating in the auction 500,000 VND; Price step: 100,000,000 VND.
3. Asset auction organization: Dong Duong Auction Partnership Company - Head office: Lot DC1a-13 Nguyen Thi Dinh, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province.
4. People with auctioned assets: Quy Nhon City Civil Judgment Enforcement Sub-department; Address: 154 Can Vuong Street, City. Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh province.
5. Origin and legal status: Distrained assets for judgment enforcement of Phuoc Toan Private Enterprise (the secured party is BIDV Phu Tai and AGRIBANK Phu Tai Industrial Park).
6. Time and place to register to participate in the auction and submit bids: continuously from the date of listing until 17:00 on November 04, 2022 at the Headquarters of Dong Duong Auction Partnership.
7. Time to pay the deposit: from November 02, 2022 to 17:00 on November 04, 2022.
8. Time and location of the auction and price announcement: starting at 14:30 on November 07, 2022 at the Headquarters of Dong Duong Auction Partnership.
9. Auction form: auction by indirect voting.
10. Auction method: up-bid method.
9. Contact information:
- Dong Duong Auction Partnership Company; address: Lot DC1a-13 Nguyen Thi Dinh, Quy Nhon city, Binh Dinh province; Tel: 0256.2200569 - 091.4024837; Fax: 0256.3547029.
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam - Phu Tai Branch; Address: 340 Lac Long Quan Street, Tran Quang Dieu Ward, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh province; Tel: 0931960493.