RELEASED DATE 14 Jun 2022
1. Asset information:
- Land use right in Phuc Xuan village, Bac Son commune, Soc Son district, Hanoi according to the Certificate of land use rights, ownership of houses and other assets attached to land CO 312735 issued by Soc Son District People's Committee August 28, 2018. As follows:
- Number of land: 09; map number: 13
- Area: 3490 m2
- Use format: Use private
- Use target: Residential land: 400.0 m2; perennial land: 3,090 m2
- Use time time: Residential land: Long-term. Long-term plants are used until 1/7/2064
- Origin of use: Recognition of land use right as land allocation with land use fee 400 m2 without land use fee 3090.0 m2.
2. Deadline for application submission:
The deadline for direct application submission is 07 days from the date of notification (date of documents submitted by post shall be determined by postmark but must be delivered to BIDV Long Bien Ha Noi no later than 10 days from the date of notification).
3. Place of submission:
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam - Long Bien Hanoi Branch, Gia Thuy Education Department
- Address: 137A Nguyen Van Cu St, Ngoc Lam ward, Long Bien district, Ha Noi city.
- Contact point: Mr. Nguyen Van Thuan
- Email: Thuannv3@bidv.com.vn; Phone: 0913536666
4. Selection criteria:
Auction organization must meet criteria specified in Clause 4, Article 56 of the Law on Asset Auction and the following criteria:
- Have asset auction license.
- Have operated for at least 3 years.
- Have at least 3 auctioneers.
- Have at least 3 branches/representative offices.
- Other criteria as required by the Branch
5. Documents required:
- Enterprise legal document.
- Enterprise capacity and experience profile.
- Quotation and other commitments of auction organization (if any)
- Other documents as required by the Branch.
- Notice on selection shall automatically become invalid in case the auction organization is not permitted to conduct auction in accordance with the law.
- BIDV Long Bien Ha Noi shall send a written notice of the results to the selected auction organization; those who have not been informed of the results are deemed unsuccessful. We do not return the applications of the unselected organization.