RELEASED DATE 01 Nov 2022
1. Information of assets for auction:
- Auctioned property seller: Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam., JSC (BIDV). Address: BIDV Tower, No. 194 Tran Quang Khai, Ly Thai To Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam.
- Assets for auction: the debt of Toan Cau Duong My Company Limited at Binh Hung Branchs.
- Assets of the debt of Toan Cau Duong My Company Limited is securedby:
Mortgage contracts, No. 696/2019/12519686/HDTC on September 29, 2019 and revised text No. 696.01/2019/1251968/SĐBS on January 17, 2020
Land use right: Plot No. 404, Map sheet No. 39, Area 3223.2 m2, Address: Tan Thoi Nhat Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City and Assets attached to land is the construction of a garment factory: Scale of work 1 ground floor, 2 floors, Total construction floor area 6920.25 m2.
Owner: Mrs. Lam Thi Lan Thanh.
- Reserve price for the auction of the debt: VND 64,899,843,002
2. Deadline: Deadline for submission of application is 07 days as from the date when this notice is posted on BIDV’s website www.bidv.com.vn (application documents sent by post are calculated by postmark, provided that it must be received by BIDV within 7 days from the date of this notice)
3. Placefor submission of application documents:
- Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam JSC –Debt workout center, 7th Floor, BIDV Tower, 24 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Thanh Ward, Ho Chi Minh City.
- For all the matters, please contact Mr. Truong Tuan Hai (Phone number: 0985841202).
4. Criteria for selection of auction organization:
Auction organizations must meet the criterion specified by Clause 4, Article 56 of the Law on Assets Auction and the other following criteria:
- Having at least 03 auctioneers.
- Having at least 3 years of operation.
- Having at least 03 branches / representative offices (of which the head office has business registration in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City).
- Is in accordance with other requirements of BIDV.
5. Application documentsinclude:
- Corporatelegal documents.
- A written description of capacityand experience.
- Price quotation.
- Other commitments of the auction organization (if any).
- Applicationdocuments areautomatically become invalid in case the auction organization is not permitted to conduct auction in accordance with the laws.
- BIDV issues a written notice of the result to the selected auction organization, those not received such noticeare deemed as not selected, BIDV will not return the documents to the unselected organizations.