RELEASED DATE 12 Oct 2021
1. Information of assets for auction:
- Auctioned property seller: Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam., JSC (BIDV). Address: 35 Hang Voi, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
- Assets for auction: the debt of Nam Viet Gloves Joint Stock Company in Dong Nai Branch.
- The debt of the debt of Nam Viet Gloves Joint Stock Company is securedby:
i) The land use right and assets attached to the land to build the glove factory project in Phuoc Binh Commune, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai Province are owned by the Company and by individual shareholders and relatives in the company. company. The total land area is 118,419 m2.
ii) Land use right and house ownership right at 7B, Phan Dang Luu, ward 3, Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh city, owned by Mr. Tran Ngoc Hoang, notarized and registered for special education according to regulations.
iii) Land use right and housing title at 23A, Nguyen Huu Canh, ward 22, Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh city, owned by Mr. Nguyen Huu Tin and Ms. Nguyen Huynh Bich Tram, notarized and registered for special education under the law. regulation.
iv) Land use right and housing ownership at 609/1 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 2, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, owned by Mr. Nguyen Huu The and Ms. Huynh Thi Bay, notarized and registered for special education according to regulations determined.
v) Land use right and housing ownership at 2/2, 18th street, KP5, Linh Trung ward, Thu Duc district, Ho Chi Minh city owned by Mr. Nguyen Huu The and Ms. Huynh Thi Bay, notarized and register for special education according to regulations.
vi) The system of equipment for the medical glove factory production line (Special asset is a combination of equipment and machinery system, lines, and auxiliary equipment for the production of medical rubber gloves. 6/14 lines, line No. 7 lacks a part of components, line 8.9 has only completed the construction of the frame), has signed a contract to mortgage assets and register for special education according to regulations.
vii) A part of the medical glove factory line equipment system (04 glove dryers, 45,000 formers, a part of single line components), signed a contract to mortgage assets and registered for special education according to regulations. determined.
viii) A part of the medical glove factory equipment line system (17,060 Former Mold), signed a contract to mortgage assets and registered for special education according to regulations.
ix) Construction equipment, other items performed by suppliers in Vietnam (medium voltage line system; underground cable line system; sewage treatment station; air conditioning system, cooling water cooling system; closed conveyor system) package of products; HT conveyor belt of chopped wood and coal; HT air compressor; 70m3 stirring tank), signed a contract to mortgage assets and register for special education according to regulations.
x) Works on land at the factory (Factory; Warehouse; Pneumatic house; Technical maintenance workshop; Refrigeration system; Chemical mixing warehouse; Power station a&b; Chlorine room a&b; Boiler, feeding house; Wastewater treatment station and Finishing pit; Factory 1; Chemical warehouse; Canteen; Security house 1 & 2; Fence wall; Underground water tank & water tower, signed a mortgage contract of TS and register for special education according to regulations.
xi) Assets are 4,895,057 shares of unlisted Nam Viet Glove Joint Stock Company of founding shareholders, signed contracts to mortgage assets and registered for special trading as prescribed.
xii) Some machinery and equipment, which have signed import contracts with partners but have not been delivered to Vietnam.
2. Deadline: Deadline for submission of application is 07 days as from the date when this notice is posted on BIDV’s website www.bidv.com.vn (application documents sent by post are calculated by postmark, provided that it must be received by BIDV within 7 days from the date of this notice)
3. Placefor submission of application documents:
- Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam JSC –Debt workout center, 6th Floor, BIDV Tower, 24 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Thanh Ward, Ho Chi Minh City.
- For all the matters, please contact Mr. Dang Minh Duong (Phone number: 028.38233826).
4. Criteria for selection of auction organization:
Auction organizations must meet the criterion specified by Clause 4, Article 56 of the Law on Assets Auction and the other following criteria:
- Having at least 03 auctioneers.
- Having at least 3 years of operation.
- Having at least 03 branches / representative offices (of which the head office has business registration in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City).
- Is in accordance with other requirements of BIDV.
5. Application documentsinclude:
- Corporatelegal documents.
- A written description of capacityand experience.
- Price quotation.
- Other commitments of the auction organization (if any).
- Applicationdocuments areautomatically become invalid in case the auction organization is not permitted to conduct auction in accordance with the laws.
- BIDV issues a written notice of the result to the selected auction organization, those not received such noticeare deemed as not selected, BIDV will not return the documents to the unselected organizations.