RELEASED DATE 08 Oct 2021
1. Property information:
- Asset name: Debt of Thai Duong General Investment and Production Joint Stock Company at BIDV My Dinh branch.
- The debt of Thai Duong General Production and Investment Joint Stock Company is secured by:
+ Land use right and assets attached to land at address 1 Lac Chinh, Truc Bach ward, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi city
+ The right to use land and assets attached to the land at the address of the handicraft zone, Yen Vien commune, Gia Lam district (now number 658 Ha Huy Tap, Yen Vien, Gia Lam, Hanoi).
+ Land use rights and properties attached to land at address 02 Nam Trang (186 Tran Vu), Truc Bach ward, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi city.
+ Land use right and properties attached to land at 1 Lac Chinh, Truc Bach, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
+ Land use right and assets attached to land at address 75 Hang Bong, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
+ Factory of Thai Duong company in Nam Tu Liem industrial park, factory is built on leased land with annual payment.
+ Rotating inventory.
+ JGGB 630/1+6 tubular braiding machine, made in China and Tubolar 1+6x630 braiding machine, made in China.
+ Machinery and equipment owned by the company.
+ Double wire braiding machine model TA 1000 Ni - 4M Gauder brand, made in Belgium.
2. Application deadline:
The time limit for direct application submission is 07 days from the date of notification (the dossier submitted by post shall be counted according to the postmark, provided that BIDV must receive it within 10 days from the date of notification).
3. Application submission location:
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam - Debt Handling Center - Address: 19th Floor, Tower A VinCom, 191 Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Contact: Mr. Luu Van Hai (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 0912.544.886).
4. Selection criteria:
- The selected enterprise must be on the Ministry of Finance's public list of price appraisal enterprises eligible for price appraisal activities.
- The selected valuation enterprise is not eligible for price appraisal according to the provisions of the Law on Prices and its guiding documents.
5. A registration dossier includes:
- Legal documents of enterprises.
- Description of qualifications and experience.
- Quotation letter, other commitments of the valuation enterprise (if any).
- The registration dossier is automatically invalidated in case the price appraisal enterprise is not appraised according to the provisions of law.
- BIDV will send a written notice of the results to the selected valuation enterprise, those units that are not notified of the results will be considered as unselected, BIDV will not return the dossiers to the unselected units.