RELEASED DATE 04 Jan 2021
1. Property information:
- Property name: Debt of Thai Duong General Trading Company Limited
- Description of assets: The debts of Thang Long Investment and Trade Group Joint Stock Company are guaranteed by:
+ 01 House ownership and land use right number 10109052556 by People's Committee of Dong Da District, Hanoi City on June 10, 2003 at address 5 Bich Cau Street, Quoc Tu Giam Ward, Dong Da, Hanoi. Land area: 28,7 m2. Owners: Mr. Nguyen Viet Chat and Ms. Tran Thi Ninh
+ 01 House ownership and land use rights according to original documents No. 2916/2009 / QD-O2 dated December 8, 2009 at Garden House Apartment CG1, Residential Area No.6 P Doi Nhan, Ward Vinh Phuc, District 1 Ba Dinh, Hanoi. Land area: 101.8 m2. Owner:
+ 01 shipment of hot rolled steel coil from 1.2 to 3.2 cups (electronic customs declaration No. 111260 and sets of them imported from foreign contract STK3490 dated July 30, 2012).
+ 01 Hot rolled steel coil shipment includes 12 rolls (~ 300 tons)
2. Deadline for submission:
Deadline for direct submission is 07 days from the date of notification (documents submitted by post are calculated according to the postmark, provided that BIDV must receive them within 10 days from the date of notification).
3. Application location:
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam - Debt Settlement Center, Address: 19th Floor, Tower A Vincom, 191 Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
- Contact point: Mr. Nguyen Tien Sang (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Telephone: 0918186636).
4. Selection criteria:
- The selected enterprise must be on the list of public price appraisal enterprises eligible for price appraisal activities of the Ministry of Finance.
- The selected price appraisal enterprise is not in the case the price appraisal is not under the provisions of the Price Law and its guiding documents.
5. The registration dossier includes:
- Corporate legal documents.
- Description of capacity and experience.
- Letter of offer, other commitments of the asset valuation business (in which the content of the letter of offer shows contents such as the preliminary expected valuation value of the asset to be assessed, price ...).
- The default registration dossier expires in case the price appraisal enterprise is not appraised according to the provisions of law.
- BIDV will send a written notification of the results to the selected appraisal enterprise, the units not notified of the result are understood as not selected, BIDV will not return the application to the unselected units.