RELEASED DATE 21 Dec 2020
1. Information of assets for auction:
* Auctioned property seller: Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam., JSC (BIDV). Address: 35 Hang Voi, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
* Assets for auction: the debt of Thang Long Investment and Trading Group Joint Stock Company (address at 360 Giai Phong Street, Phuong Liet Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi City; Business code 0101408807 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Hanoi for the 13th time on August 22, 2011)
- The debt of Thang Long Investment and Trading Group Joint Stock Company is secured by:
+ 03 debt collection rights are signed under an economic contract between Thang Long Investment and Trading Group Joint Stock Company and (i) NVT Post and Telecommunications Joint Stock Company and Thang Long Trading Joint Stock Company; (ii) Thanh An Investment Joint Stock Company.
+ 03 Personalty (including: LEXUS cars, BKS: 51A- 108.58, CAN TRUC THAP MODEL LT5517A-8 and BMW car, BKS: 30Z- 5806).
- Debt auction price: All principal, interest and penalty interest of Tincom at the time of the debt auction service contract (provisionally as of October 21, 2020 is VND 164,138 million.)
2. Deadline: The deadline for direct submission is 07 days from the date the notice is posted on the website of BIDV and the Ministry of Justice (documents submitted by post are calculated according to the postmark, provided that BIDV must receive them. within 10 days of notification).
3. Place for submission of application documents:
- Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam JSC – Debt workout center , 19th Floor, Tower A VinCom, 191 Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- For all the matters, please contact Mr. Nguyen Hai Son (Phone number: 0904112566; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Criteria for selection of auction organization:
- Facilities and equipment necessary to ensure the auction of the auctioned asset.
- Feasible and effective auction plan.
- The capacity, experience and reputation of the property auction organization.
- Appropriate remuneration for auction services and property auction expenses.
- Is included in the list of property auction organizations announced by the Ministry of Justice.
- Have at least 03 years of operation.
- There are at least 03 auctioneers.
5. Application documents include:
+ Corporate legal documents.
+ A written description of capacity and experience.
+ Price quotation.
+ Other commitments of the auction organization (if any).
- Application documents are automatically become invalid in case the auction organization is not permitted to conduct auction in accordance with the laws.
- BIDV issues a written notice of the result to the selected auction organization, those not received such notice are deemed as not selected, BIDV will not return the documents to the unselected organizations.