RELEASED DATE 07 Apr 2020
From 31 March 2020, users of BIDV Smartbanking and BIDV Online will get fee waiver for donation transfer to the bank account of Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front funding for Covid-19 prevention and control.
To get the fee waiver, login BIDV SmartBanking, select “Transfer”, then “Society Connection”, and select the bank account of Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front as beneficiary.
In the case of selecting “Domestic transfer” rather than “Society Connection”, BIDV SmartBanking/BIDV Online users will be refunded the transfer fee maximum twice per week.
Please examine the beneficiary’s information before confirming the transaction:
- Name of beneficiary: UBTW MTTQ VIETNAM (Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front)
- Bank account number: 12610001122666
- Opened at: BIDV Ba Dinh Branch
Advantages of BIDV SmartBanking’s “Society Connection” function:
- Waiver of fee
- Beneficiary’s information is automatically set up within the app
- Quick and simple transaction
In addition, BIDV continued to reduce online interbank transfer fee up to 70%, only from VND2,000/transaction.
For more information, please visit BIDV’s nearest transaction office or call Contact Center via 1900 9247.